‘Tis the season to enjoy many things: lights, decorations, family, friends, music, food, gifts, surprises, and festivities. The great thing about the holidays is that we can often appreciate this myriad of goodness all at the same time! This month is full of holiday celebrations for you and your family to enjoy. Here are a few holiday events and activities around the Denver metro area to consider as you plan your December.
- Dec 7: The Country Christmas and Parade of Lights in historic downtown Erie. Join Santa from 5:00-8:00 p.m. for a peek into his workshop during the festive parade. There will be music, free hayrides, a parade of lights, a living nativity, and much more!
- Dec 8: Free Photos with Santa in Lafayette. Santa’s workshop will be open and he will be waiting to see your little ones from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m. There will be face painting, games, treats, and of course, pictures! Stop by for some holiday fun for everyone.
- Dec 8: The Vegan Holiday Pop Up Market in Boulder. A host of local vegan vendors will be in the Avalon Ballroom from 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Stock up on food and gifts for everyone on your list, including a little something for yourself.
- Dec 15: Last Chance Gift Fest in Boulder. Join the holiday extravaganza on Saturday (5:00 – 8:30 p.m.) and Sunday (10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.) at the Boulder County Fairgrounds. Featuring over 175 local vendors, this event is the perfect opportunity to find unique and stunning gifts. Take a friend and catch up over some tasty treats as you shop.
- Throughout December: Holiday Tea in Boulder. Enjoy a teddy bear tea at the Hotel Boulderado, relax in front of the cozy fireplace at the Chautauqua Dining Hall, or elevate your tea service to the white glove level at the Boulder Dushanbe Teahouse. Reservations required for all holiday tea services, so make yours now!
- Throughout December: St. Nick on the Bricks in Boulder. Jolly old Saint Nicholas will be hanging out at the Downtown Boulder Visitor Information Center every Saturday from 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. He will be ready to chat about the tally of naughty v. nice, his workshop activities, the reindeer status, and more! He’s happy to provide plenty of pictures and holiday memories.
We hope these events are filled with laughter and merriment. Happy Holidays to you and yours!
McStain neighborhoods provide a festive community environment all year long, not just during the holidays. We are committed to sustainability and communities that thrive and positively impact the world around us. Be sure to check out our Harvest Ridge flash sale before the end of the year!