- The award-winning, Indian Peaks neighborhood that features mature trees, landscaping and trails, as well as home to the Hale Irwin signature golf course.
- Only 7.4 miles from the University of Colorado Boulder campus, and 9 miles from Google and Interlocken work environments.
- Moments away from the vibrant and renovated downtown Lafayette area that offers numerous dining and entertainment options.
- Down the street from Waneka Lake Trail and Park for leisurely afternoon strolls
Additionally, these homes have the perfect blend of style and functionality, which includes:
- Main floor master plans, as well as a traditional two-story design that feature spacious living areas with up to 3,000 Sq. Ft. of living space.
- Full basement options that offer recreation, a private bedroom and ample storage space.
- Private lot for entertaining family and your furry friends
Starting in the low $600’s, Harvest Ridge is more than just a place to live.