Your Privacy is Important to McStain Neighborhoods
When communicating to and /or with us through the “Contact Us” page of this website, or through the access of a secured area, you will be asked to provide certain personal information (i. e. name, mailing address, phone number, email address and an account password). Additionally, you may provide other comments and preferences about your current housing circumstances or housing needs. We use the information you provide about yourself when you complete surveys or request additional information to communicate with you. We do not share this information with outside parties. Log Information When you visit this website, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser. We use this information to assist in maintaining the security of this website, measuring and enhancing its performance and for internal statistical analysis. User Communications When you send email or other communications to us, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to requests and improve our services. Retained communications are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Sharing Your Personal Information We may disclose collected information to Non-affiliated third parties in the following situations:
- To trusted businesses or person solely for the purpose of processing collected information on our behalf or performing marketing services, including sending you an email and /or direct mail containing news, promotions and other communications. You may “opt-out” of receiving this type of information at any time by selecting the “opt-out” link on any of the emails. All such requests will be honored not later than 10 days after the initial request.
- To comply with federal, state or local laws, rules and other applicable legal requirements;
- To cooperate with a civil, criminal or regulatory investigation, or to respond to a subpoena, summons or similar order;
- To respond to government regulatory authorities for examination or compliance purposes;
- In connection with business relationships or disputes in which you and we were involved, including disclosure to attorneys, accountants, auditors and service providers; or
- To Non-affiliated third parties as may be necessary to operate and maintain this website.